BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Relationships

Yeah this should be a fun one to write. I am not sure how to go about writing this without incriminating myself. Fortunately I am pretty much over appeasing society. With this in mind I will begin with the short preamble...I SUCK! Okay now that I got it out of the way I can share a few thoughts. First of all, I thoroughly enjoy being alone. The problem is I enjoy being with women more. It shouldn't be a problem but somehow it is. I will chalk the majority of my failures in relationships to simply making bad decisions in the first place. More often than not, I think I am thinking with the wrong part of my body(poor attempt at political correctness). I think I try to make relationships work that were simply doomed from the get go. I walk away in the end with two broken hearts(only one this last time) and a little more insight to who I am. My problem for the most part is I simply care way too much. Silly as it is, I know it is the truth. I am pretty frigging good at balancing numerous responsibilities. I am learning to let a few go, and simply play the game. You see this is a word I fucking hate. I play tennis, that is a game. Relationships should not be a game. However, in todays society, it is a game. There are way too may rules to this game, too many players off the field, that somehow still have a say in the game, and my biggest problem, is I do not understand the rules. For the most part I am just rambling about my stupidity. My ability to choose incorrectly, and stick around too long is totally embarassing. My last relationship ended with the girl stealing and cashing a check from me. This is on the same day she asked me to print out a bunch of photos from my daughters graduation, so she could make a montage for her to have in her dorm room. See, this is where I am a complete ass. I am thankful I never told my daughter about this montage, because then not only would I be hurt, but she would as well.
Never does a day go by that a girl is not complaining about something her boyfriend did to her. I listen all day long. The funny part I listen, I console, and at the end of the conversation I know one thing for sure...He is going to be with her at the end of the day reguardless. Really, is that the trick. Who knows, the sad part is I am who I am, I have an amazing life, I just do not understand who made the damn rules. Oh well, it is what it is... I guess I will just read a few blogs, pay some bills, and go to bed knowing I am a good person. That is worth something to me, at least!!!!

0 comments: