BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This weeks Ramblings!

I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to write about so I thought I would share a bunch of current thoughts from the last week or so. First of all it is sad when you you have to ration your daughters telephone time, not because she is talking too much but her mom is only going to be home for half an hour on break from work and it is very important that Madison sees her that whole time. I'm sorry to anyone who calls in that timeframe but hopefully you will understand. One of my favorite shirts is a long sleeve shirt for Blue Moon Ale. Fits perfect, great logo, and the price was right, however I never seem to want more than one of their beers at a time. I got my hair cut today and just want my stylist to know she is quite possibly the coolest person I ever met(that counts all the Black and Mild customers who seem to be pretty damn cool). I just might start shampooing with miracle grow. Possibly the worst thing about being a victim to a crime is everyone seems to think they are the next Sherlock Holmes. My men's tennis team has their first match this weekend. It is sad, but I am quite excited. We have an incredible team, but it creates more pressure to win because all I can think is how could we lose with this much talent on one team. I bought a new jacket at Goodwill and I really like it. My daughter got a certificate for being a top ten student in her school, not sure if they picked her name out of a hat or it's based on academic achievement, but either way I'm always so proud of her. She is in 7th grade and has already got more A's than I got in my life. I'm sorry to see the Seahawks lose, however, as always the fans had something to blame it on. Someday they will lose because they were outplayed by the other team. At least my prediction of no NW championship stays in tact.
Target got a great new brand of Trail Mix called Archer Farms. VERY HAPPY AM I. Much closer than Trader Joes. I just decided I am way too tired to write anymore, so good night Johnboy. Don't ask... One last thought Bud Light won the Superbowl commercials, but you still couldn't pay me to drink one....

0 comments: