BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 02, 2007

MY BLOG!


First of all, this is my fucking blog, as simple as that. I understand that, and realize, as with life in general, it is very difficult to appease everyone with anything you do. My agenda for what this is suppose to accomplish has changed constantly since it first began for a variety of reasons.
Not one of them is actually legitimate because I lost touch with the fact that THIS IS MY FUCKING BLOG, and I will write in it what I damn well please. I attempted to appease the masses and as always someone comes along and rips it to shreds because they feel it is not what I should be putting out. Should I give a rats ass, not at all. Do I care, yes for some unknown, illogical reason, I do. Perhaps this has been my downfall in life in general. I think I care way too often. The simple response to any mistake a person makes that affects you, is to tell them to eff themselves and make sure they know how pissed off you are. I have always had endless amounts of hatred running through my head for which I have no right to be bothered by.
It pisses me off to watch some 19 year old punk tatted up with his pants around his waist and hat turned sideways with a hot chick. If it worked out fine, but almost always the girl ends up bitching about how he cheated on her, or left her alone to go hang with his possee. I have to respect the guy for playing the game so well, it's just the game itself that I hate. I hate the fact that I work my ass off to manage numerous responsibilities. I own my own business, raise a daughter 50/50, play endless tennis tournaments, and coach a men's tennis team. At the same time it's really tough listening to people criticize what I don't keep up with. I realize my store could be better stocked, cleaner, more organized etc., my tennis team lost two matches this year, which to me is unacceptable, I haven't won a tournament in over a year, and my daughter
is quickly developing some of my bad habits. While I wish and strive to achieve a perfection, I just wish people would look at what they have on their plate before they open up criticisms. Many people in this world take on way more than I could ever fathom, and many others have it pretty fucking easy. I love my life, I'm dedicated to my world, and I will always do my best to help others as much as I can, however, sadly I realize you can please some of the people some of the time, and others you just have to learn to tell them to go EFF themselves.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well played sir! -R.B.P.